Vulcan 12 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Display with 4G Radar Bundle
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land
The B&G Vulcan 12 is a great value, large screen sailing chartplotter designed for coastal cruising and club racing. This easy-to-use, intuitive 12-inch multi-touch screen is packed with B&G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel. Simply integrate with your existing system, expansion is simple as Vulcan is NMEA 2000®, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ and autopilot ready; and features built-in 10Hz GPS and Wi-Fi.Easy-to-use
B&G Vulcan has an easy-to-use, intuitive, multi-touch screen. Use the familiar pinch to zoom and swipe to pan actions to explore the many benefits to make your life on the water easier and safer; add waypoints and plan your route with ease.
Dedicated Sailing features for cruising and racing
With B&G’s award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor’s ultimate navigational view. Simply add sailing instruments and sensors to activate B&G SailSteer, which will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind data, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and even Laylines. It’s easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B&G SailingTime you’ll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
Get more from your Vulcan by expanding your system via the industry-standard NMEA 2000® network. You can add sailing instruments and sensors, as well as autopilot, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ or SonicHub™ to create a system to suit your needs.
Vulcan can be used as a secondary autopilot controller providing easy access to Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions, and Smart Maneuver functionality combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
B&G Broadband 3G™ or 4G™ Radar integrates with Vulcan to keep watch as you sail, with the ability to identify and track targets from 36 nautical miles away (4G) to right off the bow.
With the addition of a ForwardScan™ transducer, you can see what lies ahead under the water with approaching depth information. Explore poorly-charted or unfamiliar waters confidently.
Vulcan features built-in Wi-Fi and offers easy access to selected online services, including PredictWind weather forecasts and routing, via marina or smartphone hotspots. Or use the Wi-Fi to mirror the screen of your Vulcan 12 to a compatible smartphone or tablet, for a cost-effective dual-station solution you can take anywhere on board.
- Easy to use multi-touch display
- Dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel, Laylines
- Easy to integrate – Connect Vulcan to an existing system and add basic sailing components
- Broadband Radar™ and ForwardScan™ ready
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Control your B&G Pilot
- Instrument data display
- 10 Hz Gps
- Wireless Built-In
- Charts Supported Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
Broadband 4G Radar
Sharpen your view. Enjoy a new, higher standard of situational awareness with Beam Sharpening and Dual Range radar. Now with 50% more true range.
The only dome radar in the world to employ beam sharpening. Now you can control the level of target separation depending upon the situation, which allows you to see the sharpest images possible when you need them most.
With 50% more true range than Broadband 3G Radar, you can see crystal clear targets at up to 32nm and inside strong storm cells at up to 17nm.
Capable of displaying Dual Range radar combinations. Now you can monitor targets from 200ft to 32nm with just one dome and one display.
Unrivalled Short-Range Target Discrimination
With twice the azimuth resolution of any other 18" radome on the market, moored vessels, docks, channel markers and other critical targets are displayed with pronounced clarity and separation.
Zero Main Bang - Vision Where You Need It Most
Broadband Radar technology eliminates the "main bang" - obscured viewing "dead zone" immediately around the boat - associated with pulse radar. Now you can see targets close-in for the safest navigation of harbors, estuaries and marinas.
Low RF Transmission For Safe, Flexible Installation
Transmitting less than 1/5,000 the power of a typical pulse radar and less than an average mobile phone, Broadband 4GT Radar can be safely mounted anywhere onboard your boat.
No need to wait 2-3 minutes for a magnetron to warm up. Broadband Radar technology is 100% solid-state, providing navigation in seconds with InstantOn technology.
- Crystal Clear Images
- Beam Sharpening
- Dual Range
- Zero Radiation Hazard
- Low Power Consumption
- Mount Anywhere
- Quick Installation
- Unrivalled Short-Range Performance
- 20 MARPA Targets
- Screen Size: 12'
- Box Dimensions: 26"H x 26"W x 26"L WT: 53 lbs
- UPC: 9420024168066