Vulcan 7 R & 3G Radar Bundle
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land
The B&G Vulcan 7 is a great value, sailing chartplotter designed for coastal cruising and club racing. This easy-to-use, intuitive 7-inch multi-touch screen is packed with B&G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel. Simply integrate with your existing system, expansion is simple as Vulcan is NMEA 2000®, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ and autopilot ready; and features built-in 10Hz GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Easy to use multi-touch display
- Dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel, Laylines
- Easy to integrate – Connect Vulcan to an existing system and add basic sailing components
- Broadband Radar™ and ForwardScan™ ready
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Control your B&G Pilot
- Instrument data display
- Sailing Features
- 10 Hz Gps
- Wireless Built-In
- Charts Supported Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
Broadband 3G Radar
Faster, better, longer...Join the Broadband Radar revolution for superior short-range target detection and unrivaled target separation. Now with 30% more range
Unparalleled Short Range Target Discrimination - Where it Matters Most
B&G's Broadband 3G Radar provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with clarity and separation, for added confidence in close quarters. Broadband Radar technology also eliminates the "main bang" of a pulse radar - the obscured "dead zone" immediately around the vessel - which interferes with close target detection.
30% More Range
Broadband 3G Radar allows you to see more targets further away from your boat. Now you get the same impressive short-range capabilities of the original Broadband Radar with the addition of exposing targets previously unseen before.
Lowest RF Transmission for Safe, Flexible Installation
Navigation in an Instant
No more waiting 2-3 minutes for a magnetron to warm up - 100% solid-state design provides InstantOn capability. When darkness falls or the fog rolls in, you will always be ready. Ideal for sailboats wishing to save power, or boats at anchor not wishing to run the radar continuously.
- Crystal Clear Images
- Zero Radiation Hazard
- Low Power Consumption
- Mount Anywhere
- Quick Installation
- Unrivalled Short-Range Performance
- 10 MARPA Targets
- Screen Size: 7'
- Box Dimensions: 26"H x 26"W x 26"L WT: 47.4 lbs
- UPC: 9420024167342