Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Autopilot without GHC™ 20
** Not designed to be used with Garmin Smartpump **
The Most Responsive Autopilot System on the Water
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Shadow Drive™ technology keeps you in control, even when autopilot is engaged
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
Reactor 40 autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all corepacks, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more; simply pick the autopilot that’s compatible with your existing steering system.
The Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot corepack is ideal for all types of hydraulically steered powerboats — inboards, outboards, stern drives and diesels — or hydraulically steered sailboats. This robust unit gives powerboat users an easy-to-use autopilot system to rely upon for navigation. With its solid-state 9-axis AHRS, Reactor 40 mounts nearly anywhere, in any orientation and requires minimal commissioning. Our patented Shadow Drive technology gives boaters the security of knowing they maintain control, even when relying upon the autopilot.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
What's In The Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators